Sunday 18 October 2009

Screen printers sharing


So I finally put my first zine together, you can buy it here

I am planning to do more, decide on a proper title, get some proper content etc etc. I'm sure it'll mostly revolve about screen printing and stuff, but we'll see. This was pretty much just a tester, but at £3 who's complaining? I've sold quite a few, and only 50 were made, so get 'em while they're hot I guess.

It basically shows how to screen print at home for as cheap as possible, and the 2nd half is interviews with lots of different screen printers, people like Dan Mumford, Print Liberation, John Isaacson... Oh, and you get a squeegee button badge too!

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! renting impresoras madrid